There are many facets of the law that pertain to the medical industry, and these laws may cover general medical practices as well as specializations like acupuncture, massage, physical therapy, and chiropractic care. The trend of insurance companies denying claims to nearly 1 in 4 patients stating that the medical services are just not needed is a serious and common issue for seriously and chronically ill patients. Rebutting these claims is a challenging task and need of the hour. If you are currently involved in a legal matter, you should be actively seeking support from Neural IT for Rebuttal Affidavits and Affirmations.
A Rebuttal is a draft that acts as evidence to contradict or portray disapproval of an assertion made by a party. Our highly skilled team can research the matter thoroughly and provide you with all of the evidence you need to support your position.
Types Of Rebuttals Based On Subject
- Investigations |LS|Radiology, Pathology tests like MRIs, CT Scans, Labs, etc.|RS|
- Allied Health Treatments |LS|Acupuncture, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, etc.|RS|
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) |LS|Support Braces, TENS units, etc.|RS|
- Surgical Intervention |LS|Implant, Corrective surgeries, etc.|RS|
Necessities For A Perfect Rebuttal
- Brief and up to the point
- Maintaining a positive tone
- Exclusive of allegations and accusations
- Grammatically sound and error-free
- Valid and genuine explanations
- Supported with foolproof research, if required
- Aligned and well related to the subject
Advantages Of A Well-Drafted Rebuttal
- Asserts that the patient received the deserved and necessary treatment
- Saves time and money
- Helps to rebut Independent Medical Examinations |LS|IME|RS| and Peer Reviews effectively
- Helps to certify the necessary care and treatment
- Backs up the ongoing line of treatment
- Comprehensively understanding the bases of denials by analyzing IME's, Peer Reviews, other relevant documents.
- Extensively study all the medical records and bills to judge the scope of the case.
- Drafting Rebuttals with all the required specificities.
- Supplementing with research to justify the statements made and points put forth in Rebuttals.
- Analyzing the missing or lacking elements in the case.
- Highlighting and emphasizing the medical necessity aptly and convincingly.
Our Security Standards
Deliveries are done as per clients requirement.
We provide services to mass torts and personal injury law firms encompassing medical malpractice, product liability, personal injury, workers compensation, and other medical-related cases.
We draft rebuttals in accordance with peer points and make use of supporting literature.
Using our complimentary web portal "Entrust" that accompanies our services.
Bills, denials, medical records, peer review reports, IME reports, and NF forms.
Ready rebuttals will be delivered through "Entrust" our complimentary web portal that accompanies our services.