Neural IT is a 'One Stop Shop' providing comprehensive medical and legal assistance to personal injury law firms. From Client Intake to Settlements, we provide continuous support by actively engaging at different stages of the personal injury litigation. Our experienced staff of attorneys, paralegals, and medical professionals has expertise working on several case management tools used by major law firms.
Over years of providing business support services to personal injury law firms, we understand the dynamics of each case type and have developed the expertise to cater to such requirements. In addition to outsourcing, we apply information technology to streamline work procedures, thereby scaling up operations, adding to revenue generation that helps law firms grow.
NeuralIT’s Personal Injury Law practice handles a variety of unique and complex personal injury cases. Notably, our team has secured our clients some of the largest judgments awarded in USA.
Our lawyers are seasoned litigators with experience at all levels of court and exceptional skills in alternative dispute resolution approaches such as arbitration, mediation and negotiation.
We have particularly focused on unusual cases requiring the application of sophisticated investigative and analytical skills to establish liability and creative approaches to the assessment of damages where the client's circumstances pose unique challenges.
We handle a broad spectrum of personal injury cases, including:
Physical & Sexual Assault
Personal Injury & Accidents
The law enables people to recover for damages wrongfully caused by others. The circumstances in which a person seeks to recover in court for physical, mental, reputational, or property damage whether caused intentionally, accidentally, or negligently by another person, a company, or even a municipality or other government agency is one of the broadest areas of the law. You may hear lawyers or others call this area “tort law.” This section deals with non-property related tort law, injuries to the body or mind of a person, otherwise known as personal injury law.
What’s A “Tort”?
A tort occurs when one person acts wrongfully and, in doing so, causes injury to another person. The injury can occur because of a fall, a car accident, a malfunctioning product, a botched medical procedure, false accusations, poisoning by toxic chemicals, police misconduct, unlawful serving of alcohol to a minor, criminal activity, etc. The list of potential causes of torts is as broad as the activities that occur in society. However, the defining aspect of a tort is the injury—without injury or harm, there is no tort, even if someone acted wrongfully:
- Example: You slip and fall on a wet floor in a grocery store. If you get up and walk away without any harm, there is no tort and no personal injury case, no matter how careless the store was in not cleaning its floor.
- Example: A car goes through a red light, causing you to dive to the ground. Again, if you get up and walk away with no injury, there is no tort, despite the actions of the driver.
People injured by the wrongful conduct of others can recover monetary damages by suing in a civil court.
What can a personal injury lawyer do for me?
The time for filing a claim to recover damages for a personal injury can be extremely limited. Regardless of your situation or your age, an experienced personal injury lawyer can help you investigate the basis of your claim and ensure that your claim is filed in a timely manner, enabling you to eventually recover any and all damages that you have suffered as a result of the wrongful acts of another.
Advantages You Get From Outsourcing Personal Injury Services To Neural IT
The great thing about outsourcing the personal injury services to Neural IT is that your work is in the hands of highly-qualified attorneys and personal injury legal experts who will efficiently work for you and deliver you the refined and accurate documents.
What are the advantages of outsourcing personal injury services to Neural IT and why one law firm must do so?
1. Reduced Costs –
By outsourcing the legal personal injury services to Neural IT, you reduce your operating cost which has the advantage of labor arbitrage, improved scale efficiencies, and better IT systems. By outsourcing the personal injury services to NeuralIT, a law firm in USA can save good amount of cost. That’s why most of the law firms and attorneys in USA prefer to outsource their personal injury services to NeuralIT.
2. Reference Letters –One of the major factors that why you should trust the attorneys and the law firms in India to outsource your personal injury services is that they have the reference letters from the previous clients or the known attorneys they have worked with. By this you can make an idea that your project is in good and safe hands. The people who have previously have had worked with them, there reference can really help you to judge their work on that basis.
3. Pilot Project –Another important benefit you get when you outsource your personal injury services to Neural IT is that the benefit of pilot project. It helps you to identify the quality of work you will get from a specific attorney whom you will outsource your services. Here you can decide that are you going to work further with Neural IT or not?
4. Increased Quality & Productivity –Highly-trained attorneys from the best law schools of India constitute your support team. You get highly qualified and licensed attorneys to handle all the legal documentation of your clients and deliver them the high-quality service at the minimum time possible and therefore, brand value of your law firm will automatically increase.
5. Focus of Core Areas –You may understand the fact the law firms in USA have a lot of projects and legal cases to handle, therefore, we understand that in-depth focusing on a particular personal injury case is somewhere compromised due to the lot of works in a law firm. Here outsourcing the personal injury services to Neural IT can help you deliver the completely researched services without compromising the quality of work.
6. Time Zone –Law firms and attorneys in USA can leverage the convenient time zone gap that exists between the India and the USA. You can get your work done while you are closed and wake up with the work done and deliver it next morning without any delay. This factor leads to the 24 hours business operations.
Personal Injury Areas
- Auto, Bicycle accidents, etc.
- Assault and battery
- Dog bite
- Lead Poison
- Pedestrian accidents
- Amusement park accidents
- Defective product liability
- Slip/trip and falls
- Daycare provider negligence
- School negligence resulting in injury
- Burn injuries
- Crane accidents
- Fall from heights
- Hoisting accidents
- Unsafe sidewalks
- Broken staircase
- Poor security
- Broken or damaged elevators
- Unsafe or broken escalators
- Faulty or inadequate lighting
- Birth injuries
- Surgical errors
- Failure to monitor
- Nursing home abuse
- Wrongful death
- Dental malpractice
- Medication errors
- Failure to diagnose
- Anesthesia error
- General Negligence
- Emergency room errors
- Misdiagnosis or Delayed diagnosis
- Spinal cord injuries
- Toxic exposure
- Occupational diseases
- Repetitive motion injuries
- Psychological trauma
- Vehicle-related accidents while at work
- Arbitration Demand & Filing
- Arbitration Brief
- Adversary Correspondence
Medical Record Retrieval
- HIPAA- Hitech Compliant Request
- Hassle Free and Secured Channel
- Retrieval using Medical and Legal Expertise
Financials & Settlements
- AR/AP entry in Accounts
- Bank Reconciliation
- Infant Compromise Order